To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, please enter your email address below:
Connect with me on:
Parent's Torah Blog
The Un-Birthday Gift
Each year, a few days before each of my children's birthdays, a package arrives at the door. Inside the package are two wrapped presents -- one to the child who birthday is coming and one ot the sibling. The present for the birthday child has a card which reads, "Happy Birthday" from Louise and the present to the sibling has a card which says, "Happy Un-Birthday" from Louise. The "un-bithday" present is typically small in size -- such as alphabet stamps or a book -- but its impact on my family has been immense. ...
To read the rest of the entry click here.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements Include:
• Passover event for new parents, Los Angeles Jewish Community Center, April 13th, 10:00 am
Recent Speaking Engagements Include:
• Temple Beth Am, Los Angeles, CA
• Congregation B'nai Israel Sisterhood
• Pacific Southwest Region of Women's League Conference, Irvine, CA
• Temple Isaiah, Los Angeles, CA
• Women to Women, professional women's group and Working Mother's Group, Encino CA
• Sisterhood of Temple Beth Shalom, Long Beach
© 2011 Rabbi Ilana Grinblat. All rights reserved.