To subscribe to my monthly newsletter, please enter your email address below:
Connect with me on:
Parent's Torah Blog
In The Groove
This winter break, one of the greatest joys has been watching my kids learn to ice skate. My husband grew up in Israel where there were no winter sports. He tried to learn to skate once or twice as an adult without success. In contrast, I grew up skating each winter in Washington, D.C. As a result, I knew that if I wanted my kids to know how to ice skate, it was up to me to teach them.
To read the rest of the entry click here.
Recent Speaking Engagements Include:
• Pacific Southwest Region of Women's League Conference, Irvine, CA
• Temple Beth Am, Los Angeles, CA
• Temple Isaiah, Los Angeles, CA
• Women to Women, professional women's group and Working Mother's Group, Encino CA
• Sisterhood of Temple Beth Shalom, Long Beach
© 2011 Rabbi Ilana Grinblat. All rights reserved.